Monday, July 10, 2017

Shhhh....I know a secret....

at least to me, it is a "best kept secret" and I've been crafting and painting for a lot of years, and tried a good many ideas and products to help with this, all to no avail.

Did you know that this stuff is magic:

http://www.murphyoilsoap.com/products/original-oil-soap

Here's why:  you know those paintbrushes that didn't get cleaned?  Or your favorite brushes that over time seem to keep paint in them until they become un-use-able?  Soak those brushes, no matter how full of paint and concrete-like they are in a glass with an inch or two of this in the bottom.  Soak them over night, or do like me and put them in there and leave them for a month, lol.  Even so, they've come out so soft and new...I'm amazed!

Because no blog post is a blog post without a photo, I'll share this with you.

The coloring on this one is so much better than this photo, and tonight, I put the clear coat on and it's even better.  I'll snap another pic and do a follow-up on it.  I coated a lot of rocks tonight that we've done over the last month-ish, so tomorrow might be a mostly-pictures post.

Thanks for coming by and reading!  If you want to know when new posts are done, please find my facebook group and click to join!  Just type in the search "615 Rocks Sumner County" and I'll approve you!



1 comment: