Saturday, July 1, 2017

July Rock a Day

(Yes, this is my hand.  Today.)

So, I know I love to have a go-to list of inspiration or ideas or challenges...and I created a daily list for myself, but I thought I would share.  As always, this is not the "Bible" to what you should do each day, but rather, a supplement if you are feeling idea-less here or there.  I also find it gives me more motivation to "art" each day.  

Without further ado, here is my July list:

1.  Camo
2.  Red, White, Blue
3.  Encouragement
4.  Patriotism
5.  Favorite Word
6.  Water
7.  Fruit
8.  Vacation
9.  Favorite Thing
10.  Pattern
11.  Sunshine
12.  Represent Your City
13.  Hero
14.  Sport
15.  You are the _____ to my _____.
16.  Night
17.  Americana
18.  Star(s)
19.  Fishing
20.  Picnic
21.  Cross
22.  Favorite Color
23.  Leaf
24.  Black and White
25.  Heart(s)
26.  Nature
27.  Summer
28.  Baseball
29.  Balloon
30.  Red
31.  Zip Code Day

Please be sure and post to 615 Rocks Sumner County as you make your rocks, because I'm sure we would all like to see what each other come up with!  Thank you in advance!  :)

Rock on!

2 comments: