Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Hi!  Welcome to our blog, crafters, painters, and all artists of any genre, as well as anyone who appreciates all of the above, spreading cheer, or just general entertainment!  Sit down, join in, have some fun, invite/share with your friends, join in on spreading kindness daily, and stay a while...be sure to come back often!  If you love this blog and what it is about, please subscribe so that you'll be notified when a new post is added.  You won't be sorry.  Promise.

I'll be posting lots of fun things here that I've created, want to create, or that you ask for, dear audience.  I encourage your participation, questions, answers to questions, thoughts, requests, and opinions, as well as sharing your artwork, your story, and what you love.  I would like to feature guest artists when possible, and I've already chosen the first one...just gotta chat that out.  If you have a suggestion, or would like to be among those featured, please comment!

Thanks for coming to check things out, and later this evening, I'll be introducing the first in a series of posts.  The subject will be "Rock Painting 101".  

2 comments:

  1. Apparently a few things have changed since I did this 8 years ago....looks like I'll have to add the widget to let you click on something to subscribe to the RSS feed. I'll work on it and let everyone know when it's fixed.

    ReplyDelete